All applicants to undergraduate studies in the Faculty of Health must satisfy the Faculty’s undergraduate admission requirement, which consists of KPU's undergraduate English proficiency requirement.
All applicants to vocational studies in the Faculty of Health must satisfy admission requirements specific to the chosen vocational program.
Open-Intake Areas of Study
Applicants for open-intake admission must identify intended areas of study from among the following:
Limited-intake programs have a limit on the maximum number of students admitted per application cycle. Refer to the Admission Requirements section in individual program pages for details:
- Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing
- Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing, Degree Completion for Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing, Degree Completion for Stenberg College Graduates
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Advanced Entry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Degree Completion for Registered Nurses
- Certificate in Graduate Nurse, Internationally Educated Re-entry
- Certificate in Health Foundations
- Certificate in Health Unit Coordinator
- Certificate of Completion in Graduate Nurse Qualifying
- Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine - Acupuncture
Pathway to Undergraduate Studies
Applicants who are unable to satisfy the undergraduate Faculty admission requirement may be eligible for admission to the Faculty’s pathway program. See Pathway to Undergraduate Studies for more information.
This online version of the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Calendar is the official version of the University Calendar. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy at the time of publication, KPU reserves the right to make any corrections in the contents and provisions of this calendar without notice. In addition, the University reserves the right to cancel, add, or revise contents or change fees at any time without notice. To report errors or omissions, or send comments or suggestions, please email Calendar.Editor@kpu.ca