All applicants to undergraduate studies in the Faculty of Science & Horticulture must satisfy the Faculty's undergraduate admission requirement, which consists of KPU's undergraduate English proficiency requirement.
Open-Intake Areas of Study
Applicants for open intake admission may identify intended areas of study from among the following:
- Associate of Science Degree in General Science
- Associate of Science Degree in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Sustainable Agriculture
- Bachelor of Horticulture Science, Major in Plant Health
- Bachelor of Horticulture Science, Major in Urban Ecosystems
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Major in Applications of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Major in Biology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Major in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Applications of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Biology
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Physics for Modern Technology
- Citation in Horticulture Technology
- Diploma in Horticulture Technology
- Diploma in Horticulture Technology, Landscape Horticulture Systems Specialization
- Diploma in Horticulture Technology, Sustainable Production Horticulture Specialization
- Diploma in Horticulture Technology, Turf Management Specialization
- Diploma in Science
- Minor in Biology
- Minor in Health Science
- Minor in Mathematics
- Minor in Medicinal Chemistry
- Minor in Plant Health
Limited-intake programs have a limit on the maximum number of students admitted per application cycle. Refer to the Admission Requirements section in individual program pages for details:
Applicants who satisfy both the program and Faculty undergraduate admission requirements will be offered admission to the Faculty with direct entry into the designated limited-intake program, as space permits. If space does not permit, such applicants will be offered open-intake admission to undergraduate studies in the Faculty.
Applicants to limited-intake programs who meet Faculty undergraduate admission requirements but who do not satisfy limited-intake program admission requirements will be offered open intake admission to undergraduate studies in the Faculty.
Pathway to Undergraduate Studies
Applicants who are unable to satisfy the undergraduate Faculty admission requirement may be eligible for admission to the Faculty's pathway program. See Pathway to Undergraduate Studies for more information.
This online version of the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Calendar is the official version of the University Calendar. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy at the time of publication, KPU reserves the right to make any corrections in the contents and provisions of this calendar without notice. In addition, the University reserves the right to cancel, add, or revise contents or change fees at any time without notice. To report errors or omissions, or send comments or suggestions, please email Calendar.Editor@kpu.ca