All applicants to undergraduate studies in the Faculty of Trades & Technology must satisfy the Faculty's undergraduate admission requirement, which consists of KPU's undergraduate English proficiency requirement.
All applicants to vocational studies in the Faculty of Trades & Technology must satisfy admission requirements specific to the chosen vocational program.
Open-Intake Areas of Study
The Faculty of Trades and Technology does not currently have any open-intake areas of study.
Limited-intake programs have a limit on the maximum number of students admitted per application cycle. Refer to the Admission Requirements section in individual program pages for details:
- Certificate in Appliance Service Technician
- Certificate in Automotive Service Technician
- Certificate in Farrier Science
- Certificate in Welding Foundation
- Citation in Carpentry/Building Construction
- Citation in Construction Electrician
- Citation in Masonry
- Citation in Metal Fabrication/Fitter
- Citation in Millwright/Industrial Mechanic
- Citation in Parts, Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution
- Citation in Plumbing
- Citation in Plumbing and Piping
- Citation in Welding Level A
- Citation in Welding Level B
- Apprenticeship in Automotive Service Technician
- Apprenticeship in Building Envelope Technician
- Apprenticeship in Carpentry/Building Construction
- Apprenticeship in Construction Electrician
- Apprenticeship in Industrial Mechanic/Millwright
- Apprenticeship in Landscape Horticulturist
- Apprenticeship in Metal Fabrication
- Apprenticeship in Parts & Warehousing
- Apprenticeship in Plumbing
- Apprenticeship in Welding
Pathway to Undergraduate Studies
Applicants who are unable to satisfy the undergraduate Faculty admission requirement may be eligible for admission to the Faculty’s pathway program. See Pathway to Undergraduate Studies for more information.
This online version of the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Calendar is the official version of the University Calendar. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy at the time of publication, KPU reserves the right to make any corrections in the contents and provisions of this calendar without notice. In addition, the University reserves the right to cancel, add, or revise contents or change fees at any time without notice. To report errors or omissions, or send comments or suggestions, please email Calendar.Editor@kpu.ca